My Bachelorette Party Weekend Scrapbook
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of J Crew
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of J Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Steven Alan
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of Tocca
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Redkin
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Screaming O
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Avery Trade
- Previous Next15 of 15Glo
- My Bachelorette Party Weekend ScrapbookHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
RELA_Natasha_Scrapbook_v031 of 15scrapbook
Flashy Flip-Flops2 of 15
I love these flip-flops because they're perfect for wearing to the airport (easy to slip off at the security checkpoint!), and then I can slip them on for the beach. They could even work for dinner or going out if needed, since South Beach is pretty casual dress-code-wise.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew flip-flops, $30
The Perfect Pack3 of 15
This bag makes a great weekend carry-on: I don't like to check a bag if I don't have to, and a backpack can fit a couple outfits and all my essentials. Plus, I've found that backpacks come in handy while traveling, especially if I happen to procrastinate getting to the airport for the flight home (sigh!) and have to run to my gate. (Not that that's ever happened before. ...)
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Backpack, $138
A Good Suit4 of 15
I instantly hate all of my bathing suits right when summer comes, and simply cannot resist the urge to buy a new one. This suit is irresistible because it's tie-dye — I'm an admitted sucker for trends — and, since I don't yet own a tie-dye (not to mention teal) bikini, I therefore need this one. Works, right?
Shade Chic5 of 15
A good pair of sunglasses is a beach weekend essential for many reasons, including: They complete any outfit, keep me from squinting (i.e. getting wrinkles) and just generally make me look cool, which I am most certainly not.
SHOP NOW: Ray-Ban, $139
Wear Whenever Dress6 of 15
Wear it to the beach, wear it to lunch, wear it to happy hour — this softly-printed dress is as versatile for a weekend in South Beach as it is cute.
SHOP NOW: Tucker Dress, $200
Going Out Gown7 of 15
When it's time to hit the town (hey, maybe even paint it red), I'll want to wear a dress worthy of my location. Bright prints are a must for South Beach, but I want to keep my "club attire" classy, too — making this number an ideal choice.
SHOP NOW: Diane Von Furstenberg Dress, $345
Hit The Hay8 of 15
After a long night of fun with the girls, I'll want some pjs that are both comfy and cool to combat that muggy Florida weather.
Skin Saver9 of 15
The most essential beauty product for a beach weekend is sunscreen. And these wipes will not only protect my skin — I can easily toss them in my purse and reapply on the go.
SHOP NOW: Tocca SPF 30 Sunscreen Towelettes, $28
Mane Tamer10 of 15
I have straight hair, but humidity still makes mine frizz. I'll be putting some of this double-duty product in one of those handy three-ounce bottles to have on hand when I need to keep those tresses in check — and protect my hair from the elements.
SHOP NOW: Redken Blown Away, $16
Eye Spy11 of 15
Between the sun and my ensuing sweat (not to mention the water!), waterproof make-up is a must. I'm addicted to eyeliner, so I'll for sure need to pick up an all-weather one.
SHOP NOW: Tokidoki Perfecto Eyeliner from Sephora, $16
Spray It On12 of 15
Before embarking on my trip, you best believe I will be fake-and-baking the healthy way with a little help from an at-home spray tanner. (Best to not shock fellow beach-goers with my milky white hue.)
SHOP NOW: Neutrogena Micro-Mist Sunless Tanning Spray, $10
ON ELLE: Summer Road Trip Style
Party Favors13 of 15
You can't have a bachelorette party without some sex-related, somewhat x-rated loot. (I'm the Relationships Editor, I know these things.) These animal-shaped vibrators make perfect favors ... and it doesn't hurt that, as funny as they are, they measure up in the pleasure department, too.
SHOP NOW: Bullet Buddies by Screaming O, $13
Required Reading14 of 15
This how-to guide to everything — really, everything — sex-related would make a great gift for the bride-to-be. Hey, this is just what being a good bridesmaid looks like, folks.
SHOP NOW: Moregasm, $22.50
Now It's Your Turn!15 of 15
I used my Glo Scrapbook to plan out all my South Beach-essentials — that way I could see everything I needed to pack and/or purchase. What will you use yours for?