A Few of My Favorite Things: Ali Landry
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Miracle Blanket
- Previous Next3 of 10Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Show Me Your Mumu
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Pampers
- Previous Next6 of 10Denise Richards & Ali Landry: Michael Kovac/Getty Images for EGPAF
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Belle Parish
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Beauticontrol
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Coach
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of The Happiest Baby
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Ali LandryWinter Solstice Fun Facts
- 8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- How to Be More Outrospective
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 9 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
RELA_intro card_Ali_v011 of 10
Miracle Blanket2 of 10
By Natasha Burton
"In my opinion, one of the best swaddling blankets on the market. Houdini couldn't get out of this product. It is amazing."
SHOP NOW: Miracle Blanket in garden pink, $27
Chefs Diet3 of 10
"This meal delivery system allowed me to always have healthy food options in my home. It really helped me to lose the baby weight after having Estela, and I am using it again with this pregnancy."
LEARN MORE: ChefsDiet.com
Show Me Your Mumu Tipsy Pant4 of 10
"I just got these pants, and they so flattering, so comfy and so chic. I love that I can wear them through my pregnancy as well. I want every color! " (Ali loves the "peacock" pattern, shown here.)
SHOP NOW: Tipsy pant in peacock, $128
Pampers Diapers5 of 10
"Not only are they the diaper of choice in our house, but we love how they are celebrating babies through their Little Miracle Missions campaign. My husband and I have pledged acts of kindness to other families through their Facebook page. It's a win-win for everyone who participates!"
My Mommy Supper Club6 of 10
"Myself and some other celebrity moms [Alison Sweeney, Denise Richards, Nancy O'Dell, Candace Cameron Bure, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Tori Spelling and Brooke Burke] started a monthly potluck supper club. It has been such an amazing support system for all of us. There is nothing better than having a good group of friends that you can count on, get advice and tips from and just have a good laugh with."
Belle Parish Layette7 of 10
"I love our layette so much. I was inspired by all of the beautiful pieces of layette that my mom had put away for me from when I was baby. I wanted to also make keepsake pieces that you pass on."
SHOP NOW: Belle Parish Collection
BeautiControl Eye Treatment8 of 10
"With all of the sleepless nights I have with being pregnant and all the sleepless nights to come with having a new baby, I keep these eye patches on hand at all times. These eye patches make a huge difference in the appearance of the skin around my eyes. I look refreshed, and fine lines are diminished."
SHOP NOW: Platinum Regeneration Eye Treatment, $42 for 12
Coach Audrey Flagship Tote9 of 10
"I love this tote for summer. Having a toddler, I need a bag big enough to carry around her things as well as mine. It is also a great bag that will transition with the new baby coming."
SHOP NOW: Coach Audrey Flagship Tote, $698
Happiest Baby On The Block DVD10 of 10
"This video saved our lives. It worked so well for us that when Estela was first born, we had her sleeping through the night at two weeks."