A Few of My Favorite Things: Candace Cameron
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of The Vintage Pearl
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Multnomah Books
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Lululemon
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of TOMS
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of The Outsiders
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Rosebud Perfume Co.
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Reebok
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Anderson PR Group
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Candace CameronWinter Solstice Fun Facts
- 8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Instant Fixes For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 9 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- Veterans' Day trivia
RELA_ intro card_Candace_v01a1 of 10
The Vintage Pearl2 of 10
By Natasha Burton
Candace has a necklace from this jewelry line emblazoned with her children’s initials. She calls the piece "simplistic and beautiful ... It's a special way to keep my kids close at heart.”
SHOP NOW: The Vintage Pearl jewelry, prices vary
"Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers3 of 10
When it comes to hunkering down with a good read, Candace goes for something classic. "I don't read a lot of fiction, so if I had to choose one book, this is it. The 20th Anniversary Edition just hit the shelves," she says.
Lululemon Gear4 of 10
“I can't get enough of Lululemon,” Candace says. “The clothes wear unbelievably, and I feel ultra stylish sporting their pieces." The brand’s Wunder Under Crop pants are "by far the best exercise pants I've ever owned,” she says. “They are low enough to be stylish, and the wide waist band supports my mommy tummy.”
"Dangerous Journey" by Oliver Hunkin5 of 10
"My kids love when I read this adventure book,” Candace says. “[This one is] based on the classic Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan. The illustrations are brilliant, and the themes are worthy of endless conversation."
Gold Glitter TOMS6 of 10
"These are the updated version of Dorothy’s ruby slippers. Not only are these shoes comfortable and cute, but they give back," she says. (P.S. Tom, Candace wants to know: Will you make the Women's Canvas Wedges in red glitter?)
SHOP NOW: Glitter TOMS slip-on, $54
"The Outsiders" from Needtobreathe7 of 10
Sometimes the occasion for a sing-a-long presents itself. "My kids and I belt out these songs in the car," says Candace.
Rosebud Lip Salve8 of 10
In terms of beauty products, Candace keeps things simple and fresh. "I love the tin container, and the sweet smell of strawberry reminds me of summer all year long," she says of this balm.
SHOP NOW: Rosebud Lip Salve, $6
Reebok Zigs For Kids9 of 10
Candace loves these cool kicks. "My boys are crazy for the zigzags on the sole,” she says. “And the custom coloring makes the six-week wait worth it!"
SHOP NOW: Reebok Zig, prices vary
In Her Words10 of 10
Learn more about Cameron's wellness journey (and get some of her great recipes!) in her new book, available now.