Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Stop focusing on what you lack.
Reframing my single-girl loneliness led to a very positive change in my romantic life. When I became really invested in coming to know my grandma as a person and appreciating her life (and love) experience, I forgot how bummed I'd been that I didn't have a partner myself. One of the most important lessons she taught me wasn't with her words, but with her companionship: She showed me that when we stop focusing on ourselves and turn our attention to others who need love, we then become a source of love, and that's when we attract it.
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds