Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Stop focusing on what you lack.
Reframing my single-girl loneliness led to a very positive change in my romantic life. When I became really invested in coming to know my grandma as a person and appreciating her life (and love) experience, I forgot how bummed I'd been that I didn't have a partner myself. One of the most important lessons she taught me wasn't with her words, but with her companionship: She showed me that when we stop focusing on ourselves and turn our attention to others who need love, we then become a source of love, and that's when we attract it.
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds