Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Being self-sufficient is the best gift you can give yourself.
In my research as a journalist, I learned that American women are sometimes accused of being too self-sufficient, but Grandma surprised me by telling me this: "All your life, the only one you can always count on, 100 percent of the time, is you." She emphasized in her approach to womanhood that a woman's relationship with herself is just as important as how she relates to people around her, including her mate.
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds