An Open Letter to My Trainer
Writer Julieanne Smolinski offers her sincerest mea culpa
You can't win every day, and I know it's important not to beat myself up when I have a bad week or two, nutritionally. The important thing is that I feel good, and my pants are looser. (In addition to gloves, I also bought several new pairs of "comfy pants.")
I wanted to tell you that I genuinely miss our time together. It may not have looked like I loved running up and down the gym, holding a medicine ball over my head with one hand while trying to keep my sweatshirt from flying up with another, while you stood there and shouted encouragement at me. You have no idea how inspirational you have been. Sometimes just seeing somebody who looks a little like you on the street is enough to make me emotional, which is why you may have seen me crossing the street hastily, if indeed that was you.
I hope 2013 is going great for you, Charles, and maybe we can start again. Of course, we'll have to wait until after the baby is born. I mean, of course, Kim and Kanye's.
Yours in health,
More On MSN
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer