Aquarius' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Daniel SIMON/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Altuzarra Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 12Versace Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Per Magnus Persson/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Robert Daly/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Fuse/Thinkstock
- Previous Next9 of 12Slow Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12AMV Photo/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Adam Burn/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12muharrem öner/Getty Images
- Aquarius' Guide to Life, Love & StyleHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
Everything Aquarius1 of 12
The sun will be in Aquarius from Jan. 20 through Feb. 18 when the water bearer becomes zodiac's focus. Tap into your fluid energy with this personalized astrology guide.
Your Celeb Icon2 of 12
British actress Charlotte Rampling embodies the bohemian elegance of an Aquarius woman.
Your Wardrobe3 of 12
Aquarius like a look that's unique and bold, but still wearable. You prefer watery colors like turquoise, blue-greens and shiny silver to more earthy tones. You love nothing more than pairing something daring and sparkly with something classic and comfy, whether it's a white tee with a chunky rhinestone necklace or a metallic skirt and fitted henley, like this Spring 2014 Altuzarra look.
Your Street Style4 of 12
As an Aquarius, you have an uncanny knack for finding eye-catching pieces, like this embellished skirt. People are constantly stopping you to ask where you got your necklace, or bag or top.
Your Look5 of 12
Aquarius women prefer a minimalist approach when it comes to beauty, but that doesn't mean your look is boring. To play up eyes (one of your best features), try this trend from Versace's spring 2014 show: Use a blue-back pencil along your eye's waterline, then smudge for a more lived-in look. Leave lids bare to keep the look fresh.
Your Decor6 of 12
Aquarius like a home that's cutting-edge and modern, yet still serene. You're blessed with a flair for color and design, so don't hold back when it comes to accents.
Your Workout7 of 12
When it comes to fitness, Aquarius don't exactly enjoy strenuous activity, and they definitely don't thrive on competition. Working out, though absolutely necessary for your overactive mind, is a solitary activity. You, of course, love the water, so a daily swim might be an ideal way to stay fit.
Your Creative Outlet8 of 12
Writing is a particularly good outlet for the ever-thinking Aquarius, especially poetry. Expressing yourself is essential to your wellbeing, and you're also driven to spread awareness—perhaps try writing for an audience by starting a blog. Your passion will be contagious.
Your Vacation9 of 12
People are attracted to your fun-loving attitude, and you make a splash wherever you go. However, you do need to take a break from the world to recharge from time to time. Enjoy the leisurely beach days and adventurous nights in a Mediterranean town like Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Your Love Match10 of 12
Communication is key, as the phrase goes, and nothing could be truer for an Aquarius. You need a partner who stimulates your intellect, understands your individualistic nature, and respects you as an equal. You also need someone who'll stir your emotions, so you're guaranteed to have a good time with a Libra.
Your Love Clash11 of 12
Rarely emotional and never clingy, Aquarians are very independent. You won't be held down by obligations or demands, and anyone who tries to do so doesn't love you for you. And while you may seem detached at times, you're extremely loyal and can't stand jealous behavior. Scorpio is the worst match for you.
Your BFF12 of 12
Aquarius is fun, spontaneous and full of excitement, so you need a best friend who can keep up. Partner up with adventurous Sagittarius to take on the world. Equally independent, the archer shares your "live and let live" outlook. Snag a Sag, and you'll have a travel buddy for life.