Better Than "I Love You"
11 ways to show a guy you really, really care
6. Encouraging Him to Take Time for Himself
While you may not hesitate to ask for you time, your husband may have trouble verbalizing what he needs. Occasionally, suggest he take a day to relax with friends, play video games, work on the car or just sleep in. “This shows support and allows him the freedom to do what he needs to be his best self,” says Dr. Brosh. Your husband will see hassle-free, worry-free, chore-free time as a loving reward.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 8 Secrets of Sexually Satisfied Couples
7. Asking His Advice
Your man wants to feel like an important part of your world. On top of that, he's a hard-wired problem-solver. Ask for his opinion on how to approach the boss for a raise, and you prove you trust and value his judgment. “When a man can fix something, he feels competent and useful,” says Dr. Brosh. “Asking for advice shows that you rely on him and that there's a place for him in your life. Need, dependency and love go hand in hand.”
More On MSN
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds