Better Than "I Love You"
11 ways to show a guy you really, really care
8. Thanking Him for the Little Things
Next time your husband drives the kids to school or takes out the trash, express your gratitude. “We're rushing through life, we forget to notice the good deeds and guys forget to say what they need from you, but they have feelings, too. So say, ‘I really appreciate that,'” says licensed marriage and family therapist Carin Goldstein, creator of BetheSmartWife.com. Giving thanks will improve his attitude and infuse your relationship with a feel-good energy.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: The Best Sex Positions for Every Situation
9. Giving a lengthy hug
Instead of a quick peck before running out the door, choose a lingering embrace. “While women connect verbally, men connect more through touch,” says Goldstein. “Hug for at least seven seconds. It's a long time, but there's something about that number where the hold ends up really giving him something.” And there's no doubt you'll like it, too.
More On MSN
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios