Should I Tell My Friend That I've Fallen For Him?
I say this because I want you to really think this out. It sounds like this is a new relationship, and I don't want you to confuse love with the excitement and infatuation of a new relationship. In other words, take a step back and make a clear assessment of your feelings.
If you still feel the same, then you should take action. But be aware of the way you approach the conversation. Be sensitive to the fact that he may be taken completely off-guard by your confession. Feel him out, drop a subtle hint here and there, and see how he reacts. Look for signs of interest on his part: Does he get uncomfortable or does he respond favorably? Take your time and, once again, make a clear assessment of the situation.
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds