How to Put Yourself Back Out There After A Divorce
Another point I need to stress is that you should date when you're ready to date, not because you're pressured to get yourself out there. Also, enjoy a date for what it is: dinner, a movie, coffee, whatever. Don't put so much stress on yourself. Have fun and enjoy the moment; don't over-think it. Look at the person across from you and remember that he's a human being with a history and feelings—just like you.
Consider yourself a work of art: It takes time, love and patience, but when complete, you can be beautiful. Get your brushes out, Aida, and start painting the new you.
Do you have a question for Caroline? Send it to CarolineRulesOnGlo@gmail.com and it may be selected for an upcoming column!
More On MSN
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests