How To Handle Personal Questions From Family Members
From marriage dilemmas to family issues, Caroline's got the answers!Photo by Michael T. Greco
Caroline Manzo puts the real in The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and her fans relate to the reality star's no-nonsense attitude, focus on family and, above all, abundant common sense. In this column, Caroline helps solve your most pressing dilemmas.
The Dilemma: Holiday gatherings mean dealing with those inevitable prying questions and inappropriate comments from family members. Whether your aunt remarks about how you're "still single" or your grandma makes comments about your weight, how do you suggest handling this situation gracefully?
Caroline's Ruling: We all seem to have that person around our holiday table, don't we? This is why no one should feel badly about the interrogation process. Think of it this way: Somewhere, at that very same moment, many other people are rolling their eyes as they're asked, “So, when are you going to settle down?”
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds