How to Emotionally Support Divorcing Parents
You also need to take care of yourself. Find someone who you can talk to honestly and openly, someone who can help you navigate your way through your senses of loss and confusion. No matter how old you are, when parents divorce, it hurts.
You will have moments of sadness, anger, regret and confusion. Remember one thing, though: You are still a family. Although your parents are no longer together, their love for you and the memories that you've shared with them throughout your life both remain. Take the good with the bad, treasure them, and keep them in your heart always.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway