Caroline Rules: Move In or Move On?
"Real Housewife" Caroline Manzo on cohabitation
If the decision is mutual that you're not ready for marriage or cohabitation, then it doesn't necessarily mean the relationship should end. It merely means you're not ready to take a step that is too big too soon.
You've done it twice before and it hasn't worked for you. Age doesn't matter. Length of relationship doesn't matter either. What matters is that you're comfortable with this person and can see yourself moving forward at a pace that works for both of you. There's no rule book, there's no timeline, and no one has the right to pressure you into a commitment that you are not ready for. Good luck and be happy!
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds