How To Spend The Holidays Alone
10. Volunteer to help those in need.
It's a cliché for a reason: Helping others during the holidays really will remind you of all the reasons you have to be grateful. Whether it's for your health, wealth or simply a roof over your head, serving others will remind you that even though you may have lost a partner, you still have many blessings in your life this holiday season.
LEARN MORE: Divorce Detox
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway