Change It Up
Real Women Reveal How They Successfully Made Major Life Changes
The Sweet Life
Kate Carrara, 36, joined her family firm, following 16 family members into law as a corporate lawyer before becoming the owner of Buttercream International, a cupcake truck. "I knew the cupcake truck was an idea of the moment, and if I didn't get there first, someone else would," she says.
Carrara's advice: Don't quit your day job. "Before you jump in, ask yourself whether you have the time, money and drive to put into your business, and whether you can afford to live without a paycheck for a while."
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Work Tips To Help You Get Ahead
More On MSN
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds