Cougar Dating Myths Debunked
Find out what it's really like for an older woman to date a younger man
Myth #9: Kids will never accept the younger man dating their mother. Parents will resent the older woman for thwarting their son from having children.
Fact: Eventually, children and parents of the couple will see the loving relationship, and respect the decision that the couple has made to be together. They will recognize that the couple deserves to be happy.
Myth #10: A relationship with a cougar isn't viable and won't last over time.
Fact: This has been proven wrong countless times. If the couple stays together for many years with the obstacles and stigma that society places on them, they are usually in a very strong deeply connected relationship. These relationships are based truly on love and not on how many birthday candles they blow out.
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Most Shocking Breakups of 2012
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds