Cheat Without Cheating
Find out if an open relationship is right for you
- Deborah Jaffe/Getty Images
I have never felt completely comfortable in monogamous relationships. Yet, I wonder whether or not I could actually have a relationship with more than one person. After reading this story on xoJane, "I'm In A Happy Polyamorous Relationship," I have to say, uncommitted love seems pretty darn appealing...But, where to begin? And, would it be right for me? I spoke to marriage and family therapy counselor Moushumi Ghose as well as a Olivia Senecal, my dear friend who has been in a committed polyamorous relationship for the last five years. The two helped me come up with five questions anyone should ask themselves to determine whether or not they should try polyamory. Could it be for you? Read on.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway