How To Curb Your Feelings If You're Smitten With Someone Who's Not Your Spouse
Strategy 2: Remove The Taboo Factor
Have your husband meet your crush. While it may seem counterintuitive to suggest that your partner and the person you've developed an attraction to should become friendly, the more you see your man hang out with your crush, and the more your crush sees you interact with your mate, the less appealing a covert hookup will likely feel to you both.
Chances are if you're crushing on someone, you've brought up his name around your husband; so your man is probably aware that this other man exists. That said, there is no need to tell your husband about your crush on that man. Some secrets are better left unsaid.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway