Everything Leo: A lion's guide to life, love & style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 12Altuzarra Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Versace Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Fotosearch/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12David Lopes/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Mike Powell/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Tim Platt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 12Jemal Countess/WireImage for Tony Awards Productions
Hear Me Roar!1 of 12
From July 23 to Aug. 24, the sun will travel through Leo and the universe will turn its attention to the lions. Find out how to live it up, Leo style.
Celeb Icon2 of 12
While Leos are ambitious and determined, they can also be the strong but silent type, as with Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. The former First Lady's strength, grace and self-assuredness exemplify the sign's best traits.
Trend to Try3 of 12
As a fire sign, as well as one of the Zodiac's sexiest signs, Leos are full of swagger and like to look hot. Naturally, gold is your signature color. Look for glamorous metallics you can wear as underpinnings by day and on their own at night.
Sidewalk Style4 of 12
Even in black-and-white, Leos still make a statement, thanks to eye-catching accessories and outerwear.
Beauty Must5 of 12
Is it any surprise that a Leo woman's most prized physical attribute is her mane? This summer, let your hair down with a slightly-punk bed-head look.
Decor Idea6 of 12
Leos love drama and decadence, as well foreign cultures, so play up the bronzed gold touches with Indian statues or Moroccan throw pillows and blankets. Also, invest in a cushy armchair that can be your go-to throne.
Vacation Inspiration7 of 12
Adventurous Leos also love to travel. Somewhere warm and sunny with a healthy dose of nightlife will suit the disposition of this fire sign. Our pick? The coast of Portugal, where you can find plenty of culture, gorgeous beaches and trendy discos.
Fitness Fix8 of 12
Leos have a strong physical appetite, but can easily become bored with the same old workout routine. Check out fitness boot camp classes to take advantage of the summer weather. The instructors keep the drills and locations challenging, so you can think of each session as a little adventure. Plus, you'll love the social dynamics.
Creative Outlet9 of 12
Far from shy, Leos can be quite opinionated, and their idealism is contagious––they are known for inspiring others. Starting your own blog where you can express yourself openly would be the perfect creative outlet for you. If you're not into writing, then try an acting class. Your flair for the dramatic makes you born for the stage.
Your BFF10 of 12
Charismatic Leo may have a large circle of pals, but when it comes to getting close and letting someone in, the lion is more cautious. You'll feel most comfortable letting your guard down with fellow Leo, like Cara Delevingne.
Mr. Right11 of 12
Perhaps it's your passionate nature, but most Leos crave an alpha male who is secure enough to give you the attention you need for relationship satisfaction. Your ideal match would be a devoted Taurus or romantic Pisces (like Javier Bardem) who won't have any problem doting on you.
Mr. Wrong12 of 12
Once in a relationship, Leo women are very committed. (They are also known to be jealous, possessive creatures.) A guy with straying eyes or an overtly flirtatious nature will break your heart, and once betrayed, you have a hard time forgiving or forgetting. While a Sagittarius (like Jake Gyllenhaal) could be a solid astrological match, his flirtatious nature may be too much to handle.
NEXT GALLERY: Proof That 1993 Was the Best Year Ever
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds