Glo's Facebook fans reveal their wedding song
- Next1 of 11The Radonskys - Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next2 of 11The Goldenbergs - Portrait Haus
- Previous Next3 of 11The Oakes - Benjamin James Photography
- Previous Next4 of 11The Youngs - Justin Young
- Previous Next5 of 11The Killingers - Erin Green
- Previous Next6 of 11The Clarkes - Justine Ungaro
- Previous Next7 of 11The Hughes - Lisa Shalom
- Previous Next8 of 11The Zrelaks - Jillian Barry
- Previous Next9 of 11The Holops - Jennifer Rau
- Previous Next10 of 11The Rousses - Geoff Bennett
- Previous Next11 of 11The McAndrews - Matthew Foster Photography
- Glo's Facebook fans reveal their wedding songWhy I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- Veterans' Day trivia
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
- 17 Things to See, Do and Celebrate This Month
Facebook Confessions1 of 11
Our fabulous Facebook friends tell us which song they chose for their special day.—Brithny Zhang
"All I Want Is You" by U2
"It was an easy decision. We both liked U2, and the song wasn't too slow, or too fast, so that made dancing to it fun and not too hard!"
Think Different2 of 11
"Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric
"We wanted to do something different when it came to our wedding music, especially for the processional songs. So we chose music that we loved to listen to! I loved how fun Wreckless Eric's song was, so I thought it would be perfect to capture the mood of us just getting married, and it did!"
Young Bloods3 of 11
"Forever Young" by Youth Group
"We heard the song on The O.C. album. We loved that TV show, and it was actually Ryan and Marissa's first dance song. I also inscribed 'Forever Young' on his wedding ring. We want to stay young at heart!"
New Beginnings4 of 11
“Just a Kiss” by Lady Antebellum
"We always thought that our first dance song would be 'My Best Friend' by Tim McGraw since that came out way back when we first started dating. Since 10 years had gone by, we thought it would be best to pick a more current, but just as meaningful, song. We were in the car driving to a friend's party and 'Just a Kiss' came on the radio. I knew this was it. I asked him what he thought and he agreed!"
Family Man5 of 11
“Come Rain or Come Shine” by Ray Charles
"My husband picked that and 'You Got the Silver' by The Rolling Stones just because he liked them. I was thrilled he was participating in some of the planning, so I went with Ray Charles because the Stones song gets a little crazy at the end and I didn't think we'd be able to dance to it."
Americans in Paris6 of 11
"La Vie en Rose" by Louis Armstrong
"We often listen to Édith Piaf while cooking dinner, and 'La vie en Rose' has always held a special place in our hearts (the lyrics are beautiful and romantic). We also had a 'year of French' (French music, wine and food) to prepare ourselves for our honeymoon in France."
Express Yourself7 of 11
"100 Ways" by Porno for Pyros
"We chose that song, certainly not because it was the best to dance to and not because it seemed like the best song the wedding party or guests would have wanted to hear either. It was a song that we loved to listen to when we were together and we felt it captured how we felt about each other when we were apart. In the end, it's your wedding, so you have to pick what means the most to you and not what everyone else's expectations are for you."
Best Friends Forever8 of 11
"True Companion" by Marc Cohn
We chose this as our wedding song because we are exactly that to each other— companions, best friends. That, and it makes my wife cry every time she hears it.
Fresh Start9 of 11
"First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes
"We were together for six years before we got married. While we had a song from that time, we wanted to pick something new to mark the next chapter of our relationship. We chose [the song] because we felt our wedding was indeed the first day of our new life as man and wife. Plus, have you seen the song's adorable music video?"
Sweet Talk10 of 11
"Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison
"Jordan had played me the song awhile back. I loved it, and it became a special song between the two of us."
All That Jazz11 of 11
“When The Saints Go Marching In” by Louis Armstrong
"In lieu of a first dance, we did a traditional New Orleans parade called a Second Line. Our jazz band paraded us around the French Quarter to the upbeat tune. Different, but so much fun and a memorable first dance that included all of our wedding guests!"