Which celebs make great "FaceMates"?
- Next1 of 15Charlize Theron: Steve Granitz/WireImage; Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 15Zoe Saldana: Jim Spellman/WireImage; Frazer Harrison/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 15Taylor Swift: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Kohl's
- Previous Next4 of 15Katie Couric: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images; VALERIE MACON/AFP/GettyImages
- Previous Next5 of 15Sarah Silverman: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic; Scott D. Smith/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 15Demi Moore: Steve Granitz/WireImage; Tony Barson/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 15Pippa Middleton: Clive Brunskill/Getty Images; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 15Cameron Diaz: Jon Furniss/WireImage; George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 15Sophia Vergara: Mike Marsland/WireImage; Valerie Macon/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 15Rihanna: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 15Jennie Garth: Michael Loccisano/WireImage; Pablo Blazquez Dominguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 15Serena Williams: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic; Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 15Maria Shriver: David Livingston/Getty Images;Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 15Kerry Washington: Tony DiMaio/startraksphoto.com; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 15Lady Gaga: Niki Nikolova/FilmMagic; Theo Wargo/WireImage
Seeing Double1 of 15
According to Christina Bloom, founder of Find Your FaceMate, couples should have more in common than a love of music and travel. Her dating site partners men and women based on a facial recognition algorithm. The theory? The more you and a potential mate resemble each other, the better the chemistry. See which look-alike stars are a perfect match.
Perfection, Squared2 of 15
Bloom says that Zoe Saldana and this leading man "have distinctly similar face shapes. Both have strong, squared-off jaws, prominent foreheads and similarly shaped lips." (Which film did they work together on?)
Two Cute3 of 15
Taylor Swift hasn't been very lucky in love (which ex is slamming one of her songs?), but maybe seeking out a man like this apparently single actor would help turn things around. According to Bloom, the two have almost identical mouths and the same broad cheekbones.
May-December Romance4 of 15
If Katie Couric doesn't have qualms about dating a younger man, then Bloom says she and this boyishly handsome actor would be a promising combo. (What is Katie's new venture?) "They have similar square faces, longer chins and narrow, thin lips," she notes. (Even their slightly crooked smiles are similar!)
Triple Play5 of 15
Sarah Silverman would make a great match with this UFC champ, who also looks uncannily like a certain well-known actor. (Hint: This is one of his classic films.) All three have long, lean faces of a similar shape, similar chins and slightly rounded foreheads, says Bloom. (Who is Silverman's popular ex?)
Chin Up6 of 15
Although he may be spoken for (and we're not encouraging any breakups), this Hollywood hunk shares the same face shape as Demi Moore. (See photos of her). What's more, "their chins are very similar, and their eyes are equally spaced on their respective faces," says Bloom.
Getting Friendly7 of 15
With similar lips, chins, cheeks and setting of the eyes, Pippa Middleton (see photos of her) and this funny man are two of a kind. Hopefully she won't mind the age difference, but at the very least, they can be friends.
Boxed Set8 of 15
Cameron Diaz never seems to stay single for very long. Could this handsome Mexican actor, six years her junior, be her next beau? Bloom says their squared-off jaws, rectangular foreheads, wide-set eyes and soft lips make them a winning pair. (See photos of her ex-boyfriends.)
Cheek to Cheek9 of 15
"Beyond the specific features, we scan for an overall look—a similarity not reducible to a specific likeness—which we refer to as the gestalt theory of attraction," says Bloom. Here that theory brings together Sofia Vergara and this actor, who may not be the spitting image of Vergara (watch her on Modern Family) but has the same broad cheekbones and a similarly shaped mouth.
Young Love?10 of 15
Rihanna's squared-off chin, face shape and distance between the eyes make her a good match for this erstwhile child star. (Whom was he married to?) "Although their lips are a different size, they're a very similar shape," notes Bloom.
Double or Nothing11 of 15
We're rooting for Jennie Garth to find someone new. (Watch her new reality show.) Bloom's pick in an ideal world—one where he isn't already married (see photos of his wife)—would be this roguish Brit actor. "Both have long faces, close-set eyes, high foreheads and features centered similarly on the face," she says.
Game, Set, Match12 of 15
Bloom says that when it comes to finding a FaceMate, skin color and ethnicity are irrelevant. Here she partners single Serena Williams (which rapper did she date?) with this funny man. (Yes, he is happily married, but work with us). "They both have broader faces with wide cheek bones and a slight narrowing at the chin," says Bloom.
Model Behavior13 of 15
What makes Maria Shriver a good match with this model-turned-actor? Prominent jawlines, strong chins and deep-set eyes. And if he is anything like the character he played on this show, then a slightly older women could be the type he is looking for.
The Dating Game14 of 15
What a Drag15 of 15
NEXT ON GLO: Whose Shoes Are These?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds