What Will Be Your Mantra for 2014?
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Paper Source
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Vault
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Opensky.com
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Vault
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Casa and Co.
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Barns & Noble
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Vault
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of EmDashPaper Co.
- What Will Be Your Mantra for 2014?10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
New Attitude1 of 13
Looking for some words of wisdom to inspire you in the year ahead? We've rounded up our favorite quotes and sayings on posters, pillows and more.
Note to Self2 of 13
Ol' Blue Eyes got it right: The best really is yet to come, so go ahead and jot down your plans in this journal, $10, from Paper Source.
Short & Sweet3 of 13
Take a Zen approach to problems with this soft felt pillow, $109, by Alexandra Ferguson.
Looking Ahead4 of 13
What Comes Around...5 of 13
Karma gets cheeky with this wall print, $30, from Open Sky.
Great Escape6 of 13
Make 2014 extraordinary with this Kate Spade "Escape the Ordinary" bracelet, $44.
Have a Little Faith7 of 13
Put this 11x14 Lily & Val print, $29, on your wall so you don't forget these words of wisdom.
Ready to Rock8 of 13
It's all or nothing in 2014 with this Jonathan Adler needlepoint pillow, $165.
Who Needs Luck?9 of 13
Trust the motto on this Casa & Co. pillow, $40.
And So It Begins10 of 13
Work through worries and insecurities in this Quotable journal, $17, as you take on new challenges in the year head.
Friendship Bracelet11 of 13
Inscribed with John Lennon's quote, "I get by with a little help from my friends," this bracelet, $205, will help you remember the importance of friendship.
Tough Love12 of 13
This Alexandra Ferguson motivational pillow, $87, should help you stick to your workout resolution.
Write On13 of 13
Calling all writers: This hand-painted Moleskine notebook should help you get closer to penning that novel.
SHOP NOW: EmDashPaper Co. notebook, $20, etsy.com
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds