Getting Over Post-Wedding Jitters
How to conquer your ten biggest marriage fears
10. "A vice will spiral out of control."
First off, don't turn a small problem into a giant one in your imagination, says Dr. Tessina. "If your husband likes a few drinks on occasion, it's probably not a problem if he doesn't drive or endanger himself or others. Even a moderate amount of gambling or porn (as long as they aren't sucking up family funds or interfering with your intimacy) aren't problematic." That being said, nothing destroys a marriage faster than an addiction, says Dr. Hokemeyer. Therefore, get on the same page about what's acceptable, and create a plan to address issues that emerge.
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds