Getting Over Post-Wedding Jitters
How to conquer your ten biggest marriage fears
10. "A vice will spiral out of control."
First off, don't turn a small problem into a giant one in your imagination, says Dr. Tessina. "If your husband likes a few drinks on occasion, it's probably not a problem if he doesn't drive or endanger himself or others. Even a moderate amount of gambling or porn (as long as they aren't sucking up family funds or interfering with your intimacy) aren't problematic." That being said, nothing destroys a marriage faster than an addiction, says Dr. Hokemeyer. Therefore, get on the same page about what's acceptable, and create a plan to address issues that emerge.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway