Getting Your Sexy Back
Postpartum Tips for Boosting Your Figure, Your Mind, and Your Sex Life
3. Heidi's Law, Part Zwei. Klum may have spectacular genes on her side, but notice she doesn't exactly let herself go during pregnancy. Eating for two is a total fallacy — the little buggers require a surprisingly parsimonious calorie intake (like, 300 calories extra a day, at their neediest). And studies show that the main risk for long-term pregnancy weight retention is gaining too much (more than 25 to 35 pounds). Large gains also put you at risk for medical complications, saggier skin, and cooking up an oversize baby (and oversize babies can lead to C-sections or trickier vaginal births, which are more likely to leave lasting damage and scars).
RELATED ON ELLE: Model Behavior: Heidi Klum's Design Venture
But male sexual partners don't seem to notice a difference, or, if they do, they don't care.
More On MSN
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds