Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't Get
- Next1 of 5Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 5RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 5BB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 5Caro Marin/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 5Scott Kirkland/Retna/Retna Ltd.
- Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't GetWhat would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
- What women really want in a man
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 5
Men may not "get" our celeb crushes, but we think these women are totally fab. —Glo
We absolutely love SJP. Is it her gutsy choices in outfits? (We swear, everything this woman wears turns into the next big "It" fashion item.) Her "I'm-just-a-regular-person" charm? Whatever it is, we dig it.
ON WONDERWALL: See Sarah Jessica's style through the years
Meryl Streep2 of 5
Here's a quick lesson in attraction: talent = sexy. Ms. Streep has more talent than we would know what to do with. She's also smart and kind, if we're judging by her public reputation. That's a combination that's guaranteed to up the ante in sex appeal.
ON YOURTANGO: 7 Female Celebs We'd Like To Kiss
Keira Knightley3 of 5
Even with shorter hair and without the curves, Keira is all woman. She can be edgy and she can be sweet, and we love her either way. If Orlando Bloom and Matthew Macfadyen have surrendered to her charms, what are the other men holding out for?
ON YOURTANGO: I've Got A (Girl) Crush On You
Jennifer Aniston4 of 5
Jen is someone who we want to be friends with. Sure, she's got a killer body and a fantastic smile, but we also find her relatable — a rarity among Hollywood's A-list. We admire this down-to-earth woman immensely, and we can't figure out why anyone who had her love would ever want someone else.
ON WONDERWALL: Check out Jennifer Aniston through the years
Maggie Gyllenhaal5 of 5
Physically, Maggie's stunning. Her eyes are stellar and anyone who's seen Secretary knows that her body is in great shape. Beyond her looks, though, she's intelligent and sure of herself without being arrogant. Really, what is there not to love about her?
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Things Women Love About Men