Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't Get
- Next1 of 5Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 5RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 5BB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 5Caro Marin/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 5Scott Kirkland/Retna/Retna Ltd.
- Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't GetHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 5
Men may not "get" our celeb crushes, but we think these women are totally fab. —Glo
We absolutely love SJP. Is it her gutsy choices in outfits? (We swear, everything this woman wears turns into the next big "It" fashion item.) Her "I'm-just-a-regular-person" charm? Whatever it is, we dig it.
ON WONDERWALL: See Sarah Jessica's style through the years
Meryl Streep2 of 5
Here's a quick lesson in attraction: talent = sexy. Ms. Streep has more talent than we would know what to do with. She's also smart and kind, if we're judging by her public reputation. That's a combination that's guaranteed to up the ante in sex appeal.
ON YOURTANGO: 7 Female Celebs We'd Like To Kiss
Keira Knightley3 of 5
Even with shorter hair and without the curves, Keira is all woman. She can be edgy and she can be sweet, and we love her either way. If Orlando Bloom and Matthew Macfadyen have surrendered to her charms, what are the other men holding out for?
ON YOURTANGO: I've Got A (Girl) Crush On You
Jennifer Aniston4 of 5
Jen is someone who we want to be friends with. Sure, she's got a killer body and a fantastic smile, but we also find her relatable — a rarity among Hollywood's A-list. We admire this down-to-earth woman immensely, and we can't figure out why anyone who had her love would ever want someone else.
ON WONDERWALL: Check out Jennifer Aniston through the years
Maggie Gyllenhaal5 of 5
Physically, Maggie's stunning. Her eyes are stellar and anyone who's seen Secretary knows that her body is in great shape. Beyond her looks, though, she's intelligent and sure of herself without being arrogant. Really, what is there not to love about her?
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Things Women Love About Men
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds