Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't Get
- Next1 of 5Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 5RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 5BB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 5Caro Marin/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 5Scott Kirkland/Retna/Retna Ltd.
- Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't GetWinter Solstice Fun Facts
- 8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Instant Fixes For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 9 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- Veterans' Day trivia
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 5
Men may not "get" our celeb crushes, but we think these women are totally fab. —Glo
We absolutely love SJP. Is it her gutsy choices in outfits? (We swear, everything this woman wears turns into the next big "It" fashion item.) Her "I'm-just-a-regular-person" charm? Whatever it is, we dig it.
ON WONDERWALL: See Sarah Jessica's style through the years
Meryl Streep2 of 5
Here's a quick lesson in attraction: talent = sexy. Ms. Streep has more talent than we would know what to do with. She's also smart and kind, if we're judging by her public reputation. That's a combination that's guaranteed to up the ante in sex appeal.
ON YOURTANGO: 7 Female Celebs We'd Like To Kiss
Keira Knightley3 of 5
Even with shorter hair and without the curves, Keira is all woman. She can be edgy and she can be sweet, and we love her either way. If Orlando Bloom and Matthew Macfadyen have surrendered to her charms, what are the other men holding out for?
ON YOURTANGO: I've Got A (Girl) Crush On You
Jennifer Aniston4 of 5
Jen is someone who we want to be friends with. Sure, she's got a killer body and a fantastic smile, but we also find her relatable — a rarity among Hollywood's A-list. We admire this down-to-earth woman immensely, and we can't figure out why anyone who had her love would ever want someone else.
ON WONDERWALL: Check out Jennifer Aniston through the years
Maggie Gyllenhaal5 of 5
Physically, Maggie's stunning. Her eyes are stellar and anyone who's seen Secretary knows that her body is in great shape. Beyond her looks, though, she's intelligent and sure of herself without being arrogant. Really, what is there not to love about her?
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Things Women Love About Men
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway