Glo's Girl Crushes of the Week
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 8PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 8CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 8ST/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 8RD/Dziekan/Retna Digital
- Previous Next7 of 8Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 8James Devaney/WireImage
- Glo's Girl Crushes of the WeekHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
RELA_girl crush_intro card_v02b1 of 8girl crush, june 22
Samantha Bee2 of 8
We love Samantha on The Daily Show in her role as Most Senior Correspondent — and now we can have our LOL fix anytime with her new book I Know I Am But What Are You?, which is full of her signature sass and spunk. (We brought our copy to the beach this weekend and laughed so hard we scared away all those pesky seagulls.)
America Ferrera3 of 8
We were thrilled to find out that the former "Ugly Betty" star is happily engaged to boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams. The two reportedly met at their alma mater, USC, when Ryan cast America in his student film. If that's not adorable, we don't know what is.
ON WONDERWALL: America's $70K Engagement Ring
Cameron Diaz4 of 8
While doing press for her new movie Knight and Day, this guy’s gal (who we can't help but love, too) revealed that she's traveled for sex. "I can't even count how many times I've gotten on a plane for love — my lifestyle demands it,” she explained. It's a surprising admission coming from a woman, and we appreciate your refreshing frankness, Cam.
Nikki Blonsky5 of 8
The Hairspray star nabbed a leading role in "Huge," a new series on ABC Family that centers around life at a weight-loss camp. All of the main characters on the show are considered plus-size, which is a needed change from the stick-thin starlets who typically dominate the small and big screens.
Crystal Renn6 of 8
Also making strides for size-acceptance is model Crystal Renn. She recently spoke about the importance of showcasing different body types on the catwalk. “The runway needs to be like the street: a variety. If you have more variety then the focus isn't on the size," she said.
J.K. Rowling7 of 8
She may have created a worldwide uber-sensation with her Harry Potter series, but when J.K. Rowling visited the new theme park based on her books, she refused any wizard-worthy treatment. After selecting over $600 worth of treats, the writer was asked if she wanted to put the items on the VIP tab — and she refused.
Oprah Winfrey8 of 8
The Best Boss Ever Award officially goes to Ms. Winfrey, who reportedly gifted every member on her staff at O Magazine $10,000 and an iPad to celebrate the publication's ten-year anniversary. Sure beats a thank you note, huh?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds