Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Michael Didyoung/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 9Barry Brecheisen/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 9Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 9SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 9Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 9SCOTT WEINER/Retna Ltd.
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
RELA_intro card_girlcrush_v02a1 of 9girl crush 2
Angelina Jolie2 of 9
In the newest issue of Vanity Fair, Angie explains her strategy for parenting her many kids, stressing that quality time with each one is a priority: "They're kids now … but they're going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom ... We want to make sure we don't build a family so big that we don't have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well."
Ellen DeGeneres3 of 9
She had a sitcom, hosts her own show and judges American Idol. What's a successful woman to do now? Write about it! Our fave funny gal Ellen is penning a memoir, according to MediaBistro. We can't wait to pick up a copy of what will likely be a humor-filled ride through her life.
Luciana Damon4 of 9
File this one under love her and want to be her: Matt Damon’s lovely wife Luciana was spotted making out with her hubby while they waited in line for the bathroom at a posh NYC hotel the New York Post reported. This couple gives us hope that marriage and Hollywood can go together.
Emmy Rossum5 of 9
We loved her as demure Christine in the movie version of Phantom of the Opera, but we're looking forward to seeing Emmy take on a more edgy role in the new series Shameless, in which she'll play a young woman who takes care of her nine siblings after her mother dies. Despite the sad circumstances, she told People that the show is "really outrageous and funny, the way it's told and depicted."
Jill Biden6 of 9
Also in must-see-TV-girl-crush news: The wife of Vice President Joe Biden will make an appearance on the show Army Wives this season, in order to raise awareness of the contributions of both soldiers and their families. We love this fresh angle she's taking to reach people.
Jessica Alba7 of 9
Jessica is proclaiming her Latina pride this week along with her excitement to star in the new flick Machete. "I've always thought if I'm going to play a Latina character, I want her to be this dynamic and strong woman, like the women I grew up with," she said. And we say — you go girl!
Martina Navratilova8 of 9
Tennis star (and nine time Wimbledon champion!) Martina recently announced she has beaten breast cancer — noting that, for her, the battle with the disease "was a wake-up call, no doubt about it." We admire her courage and her ability to speak out about the importance of going for routine mammograms.
Cyndi Lauper9 of 9
Making a comeback is one of our all-time faves, Cyndi Lauper. We already know she just wants to have fun and this time it will be on a new reality show about her life that she's creating with Survivor producer Mark Burnett. Centering on her family, the show is surely one we'll want to watch time after time.
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds