Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8John Spellman/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 8RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next4 of 8Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 8Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 8J Kennedy/Todd G/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 8Lee Roth/Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 8Venturelli/WireImage
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekThe 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
RELA_intro card_GirlCrush_v01a1 of 8
Jenna Fischer2 of 8
By Natasha Burton
When it comes to weddings, many opt for all things traditional. Which is why we can't help but give this Office star props for having not a minister, not a justice of the peace, but Survivor host Jeff Probst officiate her nuptials to writer Lee Kirk. No word on if he ended their ceremony with his famous line "The tribe has spoken." (But, seriously, how cool would that have been?)
Christina Applegate3 of 8
We've been a big fan of this actress since her Married With Children days and cheered her on two years ago when she battled — and beat — breast cancer. And now, she's going to be a mom. She and her rocker fiancé Martyn Lenoble make quite the awesome parental pair. Congrats!
Kendra Wilkinson4 of 8
Whenever a female celeb gives birth, there seems to be more focus on her getting her body "back" than on her new baby. We like Kendra's attitude on the whole post-pregnancy fitness situation: She's taking a break. Good call ... after all, she just got back from a huge book tour. Take a load off, girl! You look great!
Taylor Swift5 of 8
Besides the perpetually lovely Dakota Fanning, I'm hard-pressed to think of another young female star with both the grace and the talent of Taylor Swift. We love that she's personally writing every song on her new album — and that each one is dedicated to a specific person in her life. We also love how her doing so totally legitimizes our devotion to pop music. See? It can be deep.
Katie Holmes6 of 8
We loved her hair last week, and this week we wholly approve of Katie's thoughtful gestures on the set of her new movie The Extra Man. Apparently, the actress has been catering to her fellow cast members' and crew's sweet tooths by baking cookies for everyone and bringing them into work. Nothing helps you make new friends like bestowing yummy treats upon them.
Beverley Mitchell7 of 8
Oh, remember the days of 7th Heaven? I do! (And I can totally still remember the whole theme song ... which may or may not be an embarrassing admission ...) Well, Bev is back on TV — she'll be taking over Mayim Bialik's role on Secret Life of the American Teenager. Looking forward to watching!
The Spice Girls8 of 8
Confession: I've seen the movie Spice World approximately 1,000 times. So, clearly, I'm overjoyed at the news that the Spice Girls may be making a follow-up flick ... and, not only that, but a musical! (Tears of joy. Streaming. Down. Cheeks.) We can't wait.
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds