Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Bob Stanton/Icon SMI/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 9Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 9RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 9James Veysey/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 9John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9James Peltekian/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 9Jackson Lee/Splash News
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
RELA_intro card_GirlCrush_v011 of 9
Elin Nordegren2 of 9
By Natasha Burton
Broke up for the better with: Tiger Woods
Lesson learned: There's no guarantee of a fairytale marriage with a professional athlete, especially one who may have a penchant for porn stars. Also, get out quickly if a guy claims he cheats due to a “sex addiction” — it's now the go-to philandering excuse.
Sandra Bullock3 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Jesse James — who also used that good ol’ “sex addiction” excuse.
Lesson learned: While opposites can attract, sometimes people are just too different values-wise to really make it work in the long run. Plus, would you want to raise your son with a known cheater as his role model?
Bristol Palin4 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Levi Johnston
Lesson learned: If a guy gets you pregnant, then leaves you because he’s supposedly “not ready to be a dad,” then talks badly about your mother to the press after your first break-up and then poses for Playgirl (and not very well, at that), he’s probably not going to make the best boyfriend/husband.
Heidi Montag5 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Spencer Pratt (Well, for now, at least.)
Lesson learned: If he seems narcissistic, there's a good chance he is. And, life in the spotlight may not exactly be ideal for a healthy relationship.
Anne Hathaway6 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Raffaello Follieri
Lesson learned: This guy was allegedly up to some shady business, to say the least. Here's the deal: If you don't know what your guy does for a living, this may be a red flag that it's not exactly something you'd want to know.
Brooke Mueller7 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Charlie Sheen
Lesson learned: You might want to be wary of marrying — and having children with — a man who may be connected to a famed madam, especially if he's got a history of arrests dating back to his teenage years.
Kate Moss8 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Pete Doherty
Lesson learned: It may be very hard for a man to change his ways — no matter how much you care about him. If a guy has a drug problem, or any problem for that matter, and relapses after trying to get clean, he will probably need more than your love to quit for good.
Rihanna9 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Chris Brown
Lesson learned: If a guy resorts to physical violence during an argument, his behavior most likely won't be just a one time thing. Get help immediately.