Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Bob Stanton/Icon SMI/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 9Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 9Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 9RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next6 of 9James Veysey/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 9John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9James Peltekian/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 9Jackson Lee/Splash News
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- In Defense of Keeping Your Inner Circle Small
- Fun Facts about Mardi Gras
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Family Photos
- 11 Ways to Celebrate Singles Awareness Day
- Random Acts of Kindness for Everyday
- The Science of Happily Ever After
- Over-the-top celebrity valentine's day gifts
- Selfie-Obsessed Tots?
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- How Creative Are You?
- Self-Help Books That Actually Help
- What His Favorite Books Says About Him
- 10 Times You Need to Get Over Your Jealousy
- Love Lessons From Famous Breakup Letters
- 8 Ways Wives Can Improve Their Marriages
- What His Valentine's Day Gift Really Means
- 20 Quotes to Inspire You This February
RELA_intro card_GirlCrush_v011 of 9
Elin Nordegren2 of 9
By Natasha Burton
Broke up for the better with: Tiger Woods
Lesson learned: There's no guarantee of a fairytale marriage with a professional athlete, especially one who may have a penchant for porn stars. Also, get out quickly if a guy claims he cheats due to a “sex addiction” — it's now the go-to philandering excuse.
Sandra Bullock3 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Jesse James — who also used that good ol’ “sex addiction” excuse.
Lesson learned: While opposites can attract, sometimes people are just too different values-wise to really make it work in the long run. Plus, would you want to raise your son with a known cheater as his role model?
Bristol Palin4 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Levi Johnston
Lesson learned: If a guy gets you pregnant, then leaves you because he’s supposedly “not ready to be a dad,” then talks badly about your mother to the press after your first break-up and then poses for Playgirl (and not very well, at that), he’s probably not going to make the best boyfriend/husband.
Heidi Montag5 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Spencer Pratt (Well, for now, at least.)
Lesson learned: If he seems narcissistic, there's a good chance he is. And, life in the spotlight may not exactly be ideal for a healthy relationship.
Anne Hathaway6 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Raffaello Follieri
Lesson learned: This guy was allegedly up to some shady business, to say the least. Here's the deal: If you don't know what your guy does for a living, this may be a red flag that it's not exactly something you'd want to know.
Brooke Mueller7 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Charlie Sheen
Lesson learned: You might want to be wary of marrying — and having children with — a man who may be connected to a famed madam, especially if he's got a history of arrests dating back to his teenage years.
Kate Moss8 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Pete Doherty
Lesson learned: It may be very hard for a man to change his ways — no matter how much you care about him. If a guy has a drug problem, or any problem for that matter, and relapses after trying to get clean, he will probably need more than your love to quit for good.
Rihanna9 of 9
Broke up for the better with: Chris Brown
Lesson learned: If a guy resorts to physical violence during an argument, his behavior most likely won't be just a one time thing. Get help immediately.
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds