Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Doug Benc/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 10RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 10Sean Smith/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 10Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Riccardo Savi/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekSimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 17 Things to See, Do and Celebrate This Month
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- The Number One Reason You're Still Single
RELA_ girl crush_glo_crush_v021 of 10
Brittany Brees2 of 10
Other half: She's married to New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees, whom she met in college. Why we love her: Brittany, along with husband Drew, gave $2,000,000 to their alma matter, Purdue University, to help enhance the school's athletic programs. They've also donated a great deal of money — and time — to help rebuild New Orleans.
Meagan Good3 of 10
Other half: She's the girlfriend of Kansas City Chiefs running back Thomas Jones. Why we love her: An actress since age 13, this uber-fine lady has appeared in movies like Stomp the Yard, Eve's Bayou and Saw V.
Kendra Wilkinson4 of 10
Other half: She's the wife of Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett. Why we love her: We knew Kendra when she just a girl next door dating some guy named Hugh. She's been very busy since her Bunny days: Not only did she become a wife and mom, she's got a hugely popular reality show and she wrote a successful book.
Lauren Killian5 of 10
Other half: She married her college sweetheart, Kansas City Chiefs QB Matt Cassel. Why we love her: Her husband isn’t the only athlete in the family — Lauren was a star volleyball player at USC, helping her team nab the NCAA Championship in 2002, their first in 21 years. The couple’s son, Quinn, is sure to inherit not only his parents’ good looks, but their strong sports-playing genes as well.
Gisele Bündchen6 of 10
Other half: New England Patriots QB Tom Brady is her husband. Why we love her: We’re hard-pressed to determine which member of this supermodel/Super Bowl-winning pair is more beautiful. So we won’t even try. We will say, however, that we admire Gisele for being the highest-paid supermodel and for using her fame to help others as a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador.
Candice Crawford7 of 10
Other half: She's been dating Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo for about a year. Why we love her: She may be the younger sister of Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford, but she's not living in his well-chiseled shadow: This former Miss Missouri is only 24 years old, but she's a broadcast journalist in Dallas as KDAF's high school sports reporter and the host of the Dallas Cowboys' weekend sports show, Special Edition.
Ericka Lassiter8 of 10
Other half: She's married to former Arizona Cardinals free safety Kwamie Lassiter. Why we love her: Ericka currently serves as the president of Off the Field, which, according to the organization's website, connects football players' wives into an "alliance of women who are fully committed to collectively affect change within themselves as well as their surrounding communities." The group has raised over $400,000 for charity since its founding in 2006.
Angie Harmon9 of 10
Other half: She's the wife of retired New York Giants cornerback Jason Sehorn, who also played for the Rams and the Jets. Why we love her: As big fans of her acting for years, we were excited to see her starring in a new series, TNT's crime-drama Rizzoli & Isles, in which she plays a police detective. We also love Angie and Jason as a couple: He famously proposed to her when she was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2000.
Jane Russell10 of 10
Other half: Her first husband was former Cleveland Rams QB and head coach Bob Waterfield. Why we love her: This ’40s- and ’50s-era sex symbol starred in Gentleman Prefer Blondes and The Outlaw. Most significantly, however, she founded the World Adoption International Fund (WAIF), an organization that pioneered American adoptions from foreign countries after she found out she was unable to have children.
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway