Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Doug Benc/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 10RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 10Sean Smith/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 10Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Riccardo Savi/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
RELA_ girl crush_glo_crush_v021 of 10
Brittany Brees2 of 10
Other half: She's married to New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees, whom she met in college. Why we love her: Brittany, along with husband Drew, gave $2,000,000 to their alma matter, Purdue University, to help enhance the school's athletic programs. They've also donated a great deal of money — and time — to help rebuild New Orleans.
Meagan Good3 of 10
Other half: She's the girlfriend of Kansas City Chiefs running back Thomas Jones. Why we love her: An actress since age 13, this uber-fine lady has appeared in movies like Stomp the Yard, Eve's Bayou and Saw V.
Kendra Wilkinson4 of 10
Other half: She's the wife of Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett. Why we love her: We knew Kendra when she just a girl next door dating some guy named Hugh. She's been very busy since her Bunny days: Not only did she become a wife and mom, she's got a hugely popular reality show and she wrote a successful book.
Lauren Killian5 of 10
Other half: She married her college sweetheart, Kansas City Chiefs QB Matt Cassel. Why we love her: Her husband isn’t the only athlete in the family — Lauren was a star volleyball player at USC, helping her team nab the NCAA Championship in 2002, their first in 21 years. The couple’s son, Quinn, is sure to inherit not only his parents’ good looks, but their strong sports-playing genes as well.
Gisele Bündchen6 of 10
Other half: New England Patriots QB Tom Brady is her husband. Why we love her: We’re hard-pressed to determine which member of this supermodel/Super Bowl-winning pair is more beautiful. So we won’t even try. We will say, however, that we admire Gisele for being the highest-paid supermodel and for using her fame to help others as a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador.
Candice Crawford7 of 10
Other half: She's been dating Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo for about a year. Why we love her: She may be the younger sister of Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford, but she's not living in his well-chiseled shadow: This former Miss Missouri is only 24 years old, but she's a broadcast journalist in Dallas as KDAF's high school sports reporter and the host of the Dallas Cowboys' weekend sports show, Special Edition.
Ericka Lassiter8 of 10
Other half: She's married to former Arizona Cardinals free safety Kwamie Lassiter. Why we love her: Ericka currently serves as the president of Off the Field, which, according to the organization's website, connects football players' wives into an "alliance of women who are fully committed to collectively affect change within themselves as well as their surrounding communities." The group has raised over $400,000 for charity since its founding in 2006.
Angie Harmon9 of 10
Other half: She's the wife of retired New York Giants cornerback Jason Sehorn, who also played for the Rams and the Jets. Why we love her: As big fans of her acting for years, we were excited to see her starring in a new series, TNT's crime-drama Rizzoli & Isles, in which she plays a police detective. We also love Angie and Jason as a couple: He famously proposed to her when she was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2000.
Jane Russell10 of 10
Other half: Her first husband was former Cleveland Rams QB and head coach Bob Waterfield. Why we love her: This ’40s- and ’50s-era sex symbol starred in Gentleman Prefer Blondes and The Outlaw. Most significantly, however, she founded the World Adoption International Fund (WAIF), an organization that pioneered American adoptions from foreign countries after she found out she was unable to have children.
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds