Glo's Girl Crushes of the Week: SNL Edition
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Brian Stein/Retna Ltd
- Previous Next3 of 11Chris Ashford/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 11NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 11Michael Burton/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 11Andrew Marks/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 11NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 11Chris Daniels/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 11NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next10 of 11Alex Blasquex/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 11NBC/Photofest
- Glo's Girl Crushes of the Week: SNL Edition10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
RELA_intro card_GirlCrush_v031 of 11
Candice Bergen2 of 11
By Natasha Burton
Before she was Murphy Brown, this actress was the first woman to emcee SNL. Not only that, but she was also the first person to host for a second time (just five weeks after her initial appearance!).
Anne Hathaway3 of 11
The actress hosted soon after her ex-boyfriend went to jail, addressing the subject with comedic poise in her monologue. “I’ve had a busy summer. I did some travelling, I’ve got a new movie out … and I broke up with my Italian boyfriend, and two weeks later he was sent to prison for fraud. I mean, we’ve all been there. Am I right, ladies?”
Molly Shannon4 of 11
We’ve got three words for you: Mary. Katherine. Gallagher. (“Superstar”!) This actress gave us a number of obscure and unforgettable SNL characters, from unfunny comedian Jeannie Darcy (“Don’t get me started. Don’t even get me started.”) to aging dancer Sally O’Malley, who liked to “kick, stretch and kick!”
Betty White5 of 11
Her hosting gig came on the heels of a Facebook campaign like no other. While it's hard to believe that the actress had never once emceed the show, she was worth the wait. Between her interactions with Jay-Z and her “Delicious Dish” muffin skit, we can bet Betty will be back on SNL again.
Drew Barrymore6 of 11
This actress is no stranger to the Rockefeller Center studio — she’s been on the show nine times. We particularly enjoyed her Body Fusion workout video skit and when she appeared alongside Kristen Wiig’s Gilly as Italian student Gigli.
Jane Curtin7 of 11
Not only did this comedienne hold her own as the co-anchor of weekend update from 1976-77, she did killer impressions of a variety of famous ladies like Grace Kelly, Dolly Parton, Nancy Reagan and Eleanor Roosevelt.
Natalie Portman8 of 11
Sporting a spunky post-V for Vendetta pixie cut, Natalie showed her fictional wild side in a SNL Digital Short in which she delivered a bleep-filled rap. A G-rated excerpt: Posse: “What you want Natalie?” Portman: “To drink and fight!”
Tina Fey9 of 11
While her SNL street cred comes from being the show’s first female head writer, she may be most remembered for her satirical portrayal of then-Republican vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin, for which she won an Emmy Award in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan10 of 11
Before she was in need of rehab, Lindsay lent her comedic chops for a Neutrogena spoof about “coin slot dryness” (in reference to the way low-riser jeans tend to unintentionally show off one’s bum). We love the chutzpah in her line, “Kick coin slot dryness to the curb!”
Amy Poehler11 of 11
We can’t wait to see Amy back on the show this Saturday night as the host. Her Sarah Palin rap, which she performed just seven days before she gave birth to her first child, Archie, still leaves us in stitches. And her Hilary Clinton? Classic.
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds