Girl Crushes We're Thankful For
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 10Victoria Smith/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 10Lars Niki/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 10Paul Eng/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 10Paul Morigi/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Michael Bezjian/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 10Donna Ward/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 10Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10John Parra/WireImage
- Girl Crushes We're Thankful For
More to Love
RELA_Intro card_GC_v011 of 10
Michelle Obama2 of 10
By Natasha Burton
It almost goes without saying how thankful we are for our lovely and whip-smart first lady. She’s an inspiration to all women for the way she gracefully runs highly important initiatives, like her campaign to ease childhood obesity, while also being an active mom to daughters Sasha and Malia.
Eve Ensler3 of 10
The author of The Vagina Monologues and founder of VDAY, an organization dedicated to ending violence against women and girls worldwide, never stops working to help those in need. Her current mission is to raise money for (and awareness of) sexual violence in Congo, and you can visit VDAY’s website to help her create a safe place for women over there.
Pat McGrath4 of 10
This British makeup artist has been considered the most influential in her field. We’re super thankful for her right now for her fab execution of the coral matte pout for spring. She used Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain in Coy Coral on the Prada runways during Fashion Week, and we can’t get enough of this unpredictable and totally chic lip look.
Caroline Manzo5 of 10
We're thankful to Caroline for always telling it like it is — both in her weekly Glo column "Caroline Rules" and on the hit show The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Both her dedication to protecting her family and her no-nonsense attitude are worthy of much admiration.
Lynda Erkiletian6 of 10
We're also quite enamored with this cast member of The Real Housewives of DC for dating a younger, hot Nigerian man. You seriously go, girl.
Sonya Dakar7 of 10
This beauty guru has been treating skin since the ’70s, and at her salon in Beverly Hills, she’s seen many a famous face. We admire Sonya for helping women look and feel their best with her seriously amazing signature treatments, as well as her dedication to creating revolutionary new products.
Kerry Washington8 of 10
This super-talented actress most recently starred as a social worker in Tyler Perry’s latest film, For Colored Girls, which weaves together the stories of seven women affected by all-too-real issues like infidelity, rape and abandonment.
Grete Eliassen9 of 10
She's only 24, but this professional skier already has three first-place medals at the Winter X Games to her name. We love how she sets a good example to young women by being both tough and compassionate. Not only does she tear up the slopes, but she's also been known to donate her prize money directly to charity. Be sure to check out her new documentary, Say My Name.
Nicki Minaj10 of 10
We’re a bit obsessed with this rapper (her single, “Your Love,” has been rotating on radio stations since August). Her brightly-colored wigs, pink pout and the serious Barbie undertones of her look have us both enamored and inspired to experiment with our own styles.
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds