Go For It
How To Take A Leap Of Faith
No Matter What, Think Happy Thoughts
Once you've made your leap, create affirmations to help sustain a belief both in yourself and in your new path. Write them down and post them in places you can see. "Things may not always be easy, but maintaining an optimistic attitude will help smooth out the ride," says Ritvo.
And whatever the outcome, make the most of your leap of faith and remind yourself how you have learned and developed from this adventure. What's more, you've proven to yourself that you have the courage to make a huge life change—and that's empowering! "Everything in life is an opportunity to grow and learn," says Ritvo. "Remember, life is about the journey, not the destination."
More On MSN
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds