Easy ways to break ten common bad habits
Moving around because you're anxious can be seen as a sign of weakness, says Lindner. To prevent that perception, consciously think about what you'll do with your hands in every situation before it happens. If you're standing, put your hands at your sides and imagine they're glued there so you can't move them. If you're seated at a table, place your hands on your knees under the table or fold them on top of the surface. Concentrate on not moving them until you need to use one.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Surprising Facts About Orgasms
More On MSN
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Angelina Jolie Lips for $20?
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway