Men Who Impress Us
- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Neville Elder/Corbis
- Previous Next4 of 6Aaron M. Sprecher/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 6Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Jena Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images
- Men Who Impress UsSimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 17 Things to See, Do and Celebrate This Month
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- The Number One Reason You're Still Single
men_impress_FINAL1 of 6men who impress, final
Impressive Proposal2 of 6
By Natasha Burton
It's hard to beat how the "Fly Like an Eagle" singer proposed to supermodel wife Heidi Klum: helicoptering her to an igloo he had built in the Canadian Rockies in which rose petals and candles awaited. Sigh.
Impressive Foodie3 of 6
Obviously, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but show us a guy who knows his way around a kitchen — or even a grill — and we'll fall in love, too. We'd happily come home to both Jamie Oliver's delectable dishes and his sexy accent.
Impressive Dad Skills4 of 6
How many hats does this man wear? Actor. Producer. Husband. Philanthropist. Sexiest. Man. Ever. All this, and he's also a tot-toting, doting dad of six. Oh Brad Pitt, you just get better with age.
Impressive Passion for Romance5 of 6
If only we had a dollar for every time Nicholas Sparks has made us cry — in a good way. His sixteen books, and six movie adaptations thereof, showcase that he's devoted to penning some of the best love stories of our time.
Impressively Fit6 of 6
Whether he's surfing or running down the beach, we appreciate Matthew McConaughey's commitment to keeping fit (and being our eye-candy). He's kept a lower profile since becoming a dad but, hey, it's summer — which means he has a good excuse to peel off that shirt.