Men Who Impress Us
- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Neville Elder/Corbis
- Previous Next4 of 6Aaron M. Sprecher/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 6Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Jena Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images
- Men Who Impress UsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- The 10 best beach reads of all time
- What kind of friend are you?
- "What I never knew about my dad..."
- 9 books that every grad should read
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- All-time best young adult books from the '80s
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- Father's Day Fun Facts
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Remember When? 19 best things about 1993
- 16 things to do, see and celebrate this month
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
men_impress_FINAL1 of 6men who impress, final
Impressive Proposal2 of 6
By Natasha Burton
It's hard to beat how the "Fly Like an Eagle" singer proposed to supermodel wife Heidi Klum: helicoptering her to an igloo he had built in the Canadian Rockies in which rose petals and candles awaited. Sigh.
Impressive Foodie3 of 6
Obviously, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but show us a guy who knows his way around a kitchen — or even a grill — and we'll fall in love, too. We'd happily come home to both Jamie Oliver's delectable dishes and his sexy accent.
Impressive Dad Skills4 of 6
How many hats does this man wear? Actor. Producer. Husband. Philanthropist. Sexiest. Man. Ever. All this, and he's also a tot-toting, doting dad of six. Oh Brad Pitt, you just get better with age.
Impressive Passion for Romance5 of 6
If only we had a dollar for every time Nicholas Sparks has made us cry — in a good way. His sixteen books, and six movie adaptations thereof, showcase that he's devoted to penning some of the best love stories of our time.
Impressively Fit6 of 6
Whether he's surfing or running down the beach, we appreciate Matthew McConaughey's commitment to keeping fit (and being our eye-candy). He's kept a lower profile since becoming a dad but, hey, it's summer — which means he has a good excuse to peel off that shirt.