Men Who Impress Us
- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Neville Elder/Corbis
- Previous Next4 of 6Aaron M. Sprecher/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 6Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Jena Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images
- Men Who Impress UsIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- In Defense of Keeping Your Inner Circle Small
- Fun Facts about Mardi Gras
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Family Photos
- 11 Ways to Celebrate Singles Awareness Day
- Random Acts of Kindness for Everyday
- The Science of Happily Ever After
- Over-the-top celebrity valentine's day gifts
- Selfie-Obsessed Tots?
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- How Creative Are You?
- Self-Help Books That Actually Help
- What His Favorite Books Says About Him
- 10 Times You Need to Get Over Your Jealousy
- Love Lessons From Famous Breakup Letters
- 8 Ways Wives Can Improve Their Marriages
- What His Valentine's Day Gift Really Means
- 20 Quotes to Inspire You This February
men_impress_FINAL1 of 6men who impress, final
Impressive Proposal2 of 6
By Natasha Burton
It's hard to beat how the "Fly Like an Eagle" singer proposed to supermodel wife Heidi Klum: helicoptering her to an igloo he had built in the Canadian Rockies in which rose petals and candles awaited. Sigh.
Impressive Foodie3 of 6
Obviously, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but show us a guy who knows his way around a kitchen — or even a grill — and we'll fall in love, too. We'd happily come home to both Jamie Oliver's delectable dishes and his sexy accent.
Impressive Dad Skills4 of 6
How many hats does this man wear? Actor. Producer. Husband. Philanthropist. Sexiest. Man. Ever. All this, and he's also a tot-toting, doting dad of six. Oh Brad Pitt, you just get better with age.
Impressive Passion for Romance5 of 6
If only we had a dollar for every time Nicholas Sparks has made us cry — in a good way. His sixteen books, and six movie adaptations thereof, showcase that he's devoted to penning some of the best love stories of our time.
Impressively Fit6 of 6
Whether he's surfing or running down the beach, we appreciate Matthew McConaughey's commitment to keeping fit (and being our eye-candy). He's kept a lower profile since becoming a dad but, hey, it's summer — which means he has a good excuse to peel off that shirt.
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds