Men Who Impress Us
- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Neville Elder/Corbis
- Previous Next4 of 6Aaron M. Sprecher/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 6Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Jena Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images
- Men Who Impress UsThe 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
men_impress_FINAL1 of 6men who impress, final
Impressive Proposal2 of 6
By Natasha Burton
It's hard to beat how the "Fly Like an Eagle" singer proposed to supermodel wife Heidi Klum: helicoptering her to an igloo he had built in the Canadian Rockies in which rose petals and candles awaited. Sigh.
Impressive Foodie3 of 6
Obviously, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but show us a guy who knows his way around a kitchen — or even a grill — and we'll fall in love, too. We'd happily come home to both Jamie Oliver's delectable dishes and his sexy accent.
Impressive Dad Skills4 of 6
How many hats does this man wear? Actor. Producer. Husband. Philanthropist. Sexiest. Man. Ever. All this, and he's also a tot-toting, doting dad of six. Oh Brad Pitt, you just get better with age.
Impressive Passion for Romance5 of 6
If only we had a dollar for every time Nicholas Sparks has made us cry — in a good way. His sixteen books, and six movie adaptations thereof, showcase that he's devoted to penning some of the best love stories of our time.
Impressively Fit6 of 6
Whether he's surfing or running down the beach, we appreciate Matthew McConaughey's commitment to keeping fit (and being our eye-candy). He's kept a lower profile since becoming a dad but, hey, it's summer — which means he has a good excuse to peel off that shirt.