Top 7 Traits of Irresistible Men
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Claudio Villa/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 8Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 8Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Soul Brother/Film Magic
- Previous Next8 of 8Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Traits of Irresistible MenHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
7_traits_FINAL1 of 8irresistible men
A Manly Scent2 of 8
It turns out our DNA compatibility dictates who smells good to us. But every guy can augment his essence with a spritz of cologne — one will do just fine.
RELATED ON YOUR TANGO: 7 Phrases Men Love
Ample Displays of Affection3 of 8
It's amazing how many hot men fall short of sexy, just for lack of showing their love. There are guys who reach out to their partner while driving, and there are guys who keep both hands on the wheel.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: 10 Male Secrets
A Sexy Wink4 of 8
Some guys have the Richard Gere wink down pat. He's comfortable giving this signal and has the timing to the tee.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: What A Man Sees When You're Naked
Good Grooming5 of 8
Look, we're not saying it's a certain height or build that matters. If he keeps himself in good shape and takes good care of himself, he's likely to take good care of his partner.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: Fall In Love With Mr. Good Enough
A Calming Vibe6 of 8
Neurotic or frenzied is stressful — no matter how busy the man. But if he's got cool written all over his face and his gaze is pure, steady and peaceful, his sex appeal will shoot through the roof.
A Sense of Style7 of 8
This is not to say a guy has to have a certain look, or that mimicking a prescribed "it" style is a surefire path to sexy. What's attractive is that he has a style at all — a way of dressing that reflects in some way who he is.
A Great Sense of Humor8 of 8
No news flash here. Comedy is enticing — though there are different types of humor. The insecure comedy that's based on putting others down doesn't gibe with us. But give us fun-loving, belly-jiggling laughter and you'll capture our hearts.
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds