Top 7 Traits of Irresistible Men
- Next1 of 8Glo
- Previous Next2 of 8Claudio Villa/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 8Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 8Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 8Soul Brother/Film Magic
- Previous Next8 of 8Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Traits of Irresistible MenWinter Solstice Fun Facts
- 8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Instant Fixes For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 9 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- Veterans' Day trivia
7_traits_FINAL1 of 8irresistible men
A Manly Scent2 of 8
It turns out our DNA compatibility dictates who smells good to us. But every guy can augment his essence with a spritz of cologne — one will do just fine.
RELATED ON YOUR TANGO: 7 Phrases Men Love
Ample Displays of Affection3 of 8
It's amazing how many hot men fall short of sexy, just for lack of showing their love. There are guys who reach out to their partner while driving, and there are guys who keep both hands on the wheel.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: 10 Male Secrets
A Sexy Wink4 of 8
Some guys have the Richard Gere wink down pat. He's comfortable giving this signal and has the timing to the tee.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: What A Man Sees When You're Naked
Good Grooming5 of 8
Look, we're not saying it's a certain height or build that matters. If he keeps himself in good shape and takes good care of himself, he's likely to take good care of his partner.
RELATED ON YOURTANGO: Fall In Love With Mr. Good Enough
A Calming Vibe6 of 8
Neurotic or frenzied is stressful — no matter how busy the man. But if he's got cool written all over his face and his gaze is pure, steady and peaceful, his sex appeal will shoot through the roof.
A Sense of Style7 of 8
This is not to say a guy has to have a certain look, or that mimicking a prescribed "it" style is a surefire path to sexy. What's attractive is that he has a style at all — a way of dressing that reflects in some way who he is.
A Great Sense of Humor8 of 8
No news flash here. Comedy is enticing — though there are different types of humor. The insecure comedy that's based on putting others down doesn't gibe with us. But give us fun-loving, belly-jiggling laughter and you'll capture our hearts.
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway