No Age Limit on Love
- Next1 of 6Something's Gotta Give, Columbia Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 6The Last Station, Zephyr
- Previous Next3 of 6It's Complicated,Universal Pictures
- Previous Next4 of 6On Golden Pond, Universal Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 6The Bridges of Madison County, Warner Bros Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 6The Notebook, New Line/Photofest
- No Age Limit on LoveWhat would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
- What women really want in a man
Young at Heart1 of 6
Many things tend to "go" as we age — our energy, our hair volume — but our love lives don't have to. (Just look at the unlikely pair in Something's Gotta Give.) Read on to learn why romance isn't just for the young ...
Young at Heart2 of 6
According to researchers, lifestyle choices determine 70 percent of how we age. Countess Sofya and Leo Tolstoy, who were portrayed in The Last Station, were known to have a vibrant intimate life well into their later years.
Young at Heart3 of 6
Geriatric psychiatrist Marc E. Agronin said to The New York Times that, despite what some may think, the need for romance doesn’t age. The love triangle among the characters in It's Complicated shows us that drama doesn't either.
Young at Heart4 of 6
"Love can be an endlessly blossoming flower … expressed in hundreds of ways," Agronin told the Times. Katherine Hepburn and Henry Fonda portray both the joys and difficulties years of marriage can bring in On Golden Pond.
Young at Heart5 of 6
Former Washington Post publisher Katharine Graham said, "No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else." The couple in The Bridges of Madison County was quite productive — they fell head over heels in just four days.
Young at Heart6 of 6
While The Notebook is still our number one aged lovers flick, we’re excited for the upcoming Letters to Juliet, about a young girl (Amanda Seyfried) who goes to Italy and helps an older women (Vanessa Redgrave) search for a lost love.