Hot Guys Talking About...
- Next1 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next2 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next3 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next4 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next5 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next6 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next7 of 8Natasha Lee
- Previous Next8 of 8Natasha Lee
- Hot Guys Talking About...10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
... Their Girliest Habits1 of 8
We searched various Los Angeles locales—from a Hollywood rooftop pool party to our local shopping center—for some good-looking men willing to divulge their most womanly traits. Some revealed their secrets to looking so, well, hot, while others showed us their softer sides. Read on… and enjoy the eye candy.
Puppy Love2 of 8
Personal trainer Nathan, 32, admits he gets teary-eyed watching those heart-wrenching ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan's In The Arms of An Angel playing. "Anything animal related, anything that has to do with animal abuse, I get pretty upset about," he says.
Mirror, Mirror3 of 8
Dakota, 21, says he spends a lot of time in front of the mirror in order to craft his perfectly mussed hairdo. "I use gel, hairspray, and I actually blow-dry it sometimes," he says.
Clothes Call4 of 8
Clemient, 24, confesses a weakness for clothes shopping. The native Parisian says, "I probably shop every week." His favorite store? "Abercrombie."
Skin Deep5 of 8
In addition to the occasional mani-pedi, choreographer Bruce, 29, has no qualms with getting a facial. "I love having the masks done," he says.
Ready Or Not6 of 8
Emmanual, 37, says he can be a bit high maintenance when it come to getting ready. "I try on an outfit, then put another one on," he tells us, noting how the whole process may take up to an hour.
Smooth Moves7 of 8
According to Fabien, 22, keeping his skin moisturized is a top priority. "I like slathering on lotion," he says.
What A Softie8 of 8
Oscar, 32, reveals a weakness for "being emotional." He gets sentimental talking about love and relationships, especially about when he dropped the L word with his current girlfriend.