9 to 5 Flirtation
How to have a work "husband"—without crossing the line
- Zoran Mircetic/Getty Images
We've all been there. We've found ourselves bonding with a person of the opposite sex at work, whether it be complaining about the boss to each other, or sharing a secret laugh over your cubicle mate's unfortunate music choices. But if you're already in a relationship, can having a "work husband" threaten your at-home relationship? Where should the line be drawn? Should the relationship stay at work or is it okay to get après work drinks together?
Read on for five things to consider while maintaining both a "work marriage" and an actual relationship at home.
More On MSN
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds