9 to 5 Flirtation
How to have a work "husband"—without crossing the line
- Zoran Mircetic/Getty Images
We've all been there. We've found ourselves bonding with a person of the opposite sex at work, whether it be complaining about the boss to each other, or sharing a secret laugh over your cubicle mate's unfortunate music choices. But if you're already in a relationship, can having a "work husband" threaten your at-home relationship? Where should the line be drawn? Should the relationship stay at work or is it okay to get après work drinks together?
Read on for five things to consider while maintaining both a "work marriage" and an actual relationship at home.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway