How to Say You're Sorry
Get the perfect apology for every situation
You Missed a Deadline
The Scenario: You were working on a time-sensitive project and you didn't get your research done in time. The next day at a meeting, your team was unprepared for a presentation and ended up losing the bid for a new client.
The Mea Culpa: "If you try to give a lot of excuses, your boss and coworkers will get even angrier," says relationship expert and therapist Jane Greer. "Bite the bullet, admit you messed up and assure the team that it won't happen again. Then, for the next few weeks, take extra initiative to prove your worth in the office."
More On MSN
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds