I Do, Finally
A Soon-to-Be-Bride Shares Her Unexpected Path to Marriage
And I quite like the idea that our daughters, as little as they are, might remember the day when their mom and dad had a party to celebrate their love. While we'll miss the older relatives who aren't here to take part in our day, we have two young ones to share the moment with us.
In the end, it seems as if I do believe in some traditions, despite my untraditional trajectory. And while it may appear that Mark and I have done things backward—rather "out of order"—this clumsy route to marriage feels authentic to me.
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds