I Do, Finally
A Soon-to-Be-Bride Shares Her Unexpected Path to Marriage
And I quite like the idea that our daughters, as little as they are, might remember the day when their mom and dad had a party to celebrate their love. While we'll miss the older relatives who aren't here to take part in our day, we have two young ones to share the moment with us.
In the end, it seems as if I do believe in some traditions, despite my untraditional trajectory. And while it may appear that Mark and I have done things backward—rather "out of order"—this clumsy route to marriage feels authentic to me.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway