Save the Date: 15 things to do this month
- Next1 of 16Designed by Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next2 of 16Glo
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Estee Lauder
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Ecco
- Previous Next5 of 16Eugene Gologursky/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of CASIMIRA
- Previous Next7 of 16Ian Waldie/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 16Peter Dazeley/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 16Business Wire via Macy's
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Potter Style
- Previous Next11 of 16Tanjica Perovic Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 16Chiaki Nozu/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 16Yoshika Sakai/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 16David Lee/Focus Features
- Previous Next15 of 16Stephen Chernin/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 16HBO/Photofest
- Save the Date: 15 things to do this monthThe 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
March Madness1 of 16
By Shannan Rouss & Paige Brettingen
Get your guide to designer collaborations, beauty launches, TV premieres, movie openings and more, all happening this month.
Duro Olowu for JC Penney2 of 16
Collaboration alert! The limited-edition collection from London-based fashion designer Duro Olowu (FLOTUS is a fan) and JCPenney is on sale now. The vibrant, feminine styles—similar to the ones pictured here from Olowu's spring 2012 runway collection—range from $10 to $100.
French Nudes Collection3 of 16
Available this month, the French Nudes Collection from Estée Lauder offers a subtle alternative to bold over-the-top polishes.
"The Accursed"4 of 16
This just-released book by Joyce Carol Oates ain't short—it's more than 700 pages—but the payoff is worth it. Set in the early 1900s, the gothic thriller offers up vampires, angels, murder, sex and parallel worlds.
"It's a Brad, Brad World"5 of 16
Stylist Brad Goreski is back, with season 2 of his Bravo TV show, appropriately airing after The Rachel Zoe Project. (Zoe was Goreski's boss, before he struck out on his own.)
International Women's Day6 of 16
Celebrated since the early 1900s, the day is meant to inspire women and honor their achievements. One way to celebrate without leaving your desk? Check out the International Women's Day online gallery, which showcases the works of talented female artists, including CASIMIRA, whose painting of Eleanor Roosevelt is pictured here.
Barbie's Birthday7 of 16
The 11.5-inch doll turns 54 day. She may have had her ups and downs over the years, but with résumé-building stints as pizza chef, "pet vet" and engineer, Barbie proves that some things do get better with age.
Daylight Saving Time8 of 16
On March 10, remember to "spring forward." You may lose an hour of sleep on Saturday night, but you can look forward to sunny, summery evenings in the weeks ahead.
MADE Fashion Week for Impulse9 of 16
Another collab for your calendars: This cutting-edge collection arrives at 150 Macy's and online today. Fans of graphic prints and "feminine grunge" (think skater skirts and slouchy tanks) can find pieces ranging from $39 to $139.
"Bright Young Things"10 of 16
Learn to make bathtub gin, create the perfect cupid's bow lip and party like a flapper with this illustrated guide to the Roaring Twenties.
St. Paddy's Day11 of 16
Wear something green, find a four-leaf clover and have a pint of Guinness. And try out this this authentic St. Paddy's Day toast (best delivered in a thick brogue): "May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint."
"The 20/20 Experience"12 of 16
To all the Justin Timberlake fans: Hallelujah! The performer's newest album drops today, ending his five-year hiatus from music. J.T. is calling this album "the best work he's ever done" and since his Grammy performance didn't disappoint, here's hoping…
First Day of Spring13 of 16
Rejoice in more daylight, warmer temperatures and blooming flowers as the Northern Hemisphere starts slowly tilting toward the sun after today's vernal equinox. Besides marking the first day of spring, the vernal equinox is also the only time (besides the autumnal equinox on September 22) where the day and night are of equal length.
"Admissions"14 of 16
For when you're craving one of those funny, warm-hearted movie experiences, this flick stars Tina Fey as a tough Ivy League admissions officer and Paul Rudd as the head of an alternative high school. The catch: Rudd has a student who may or may not be the son Fey's character gave up for adoption. Cute, right?
Easter Bonnet Parade15 of 16
Some celebrate Easter with egg hunts; New Yorkers celebrate with hats, hats and more hats. Stay tuned for Glo's roundup of the most outrageous toppers.
"Game of Thrones"16 of 16
Forget about spring. On GOT, winter is coming. Or maybe it's already here. Find out what's happening in the Seven Kingdoms when season three of the HBO fantasy series airs tonight. (Finally!)
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds