Why He's Afraid to Say "I Do"
8 things that terrify men when it comes to marriage
8. Alone time will be non-existent.
Whether it's to read the paper or watch the game with the guys, he's afraid he'll never have a second by himself as your marriage continues on. "It behooves both spouses to enjoy time on their own," says Goldstein. "If he has a chance to reboot, he'll be a better husband, so it's a win-win for both partners.” Sure, you may resent him when he's playing golf instead of helping you with the kids, but it only benefits your marriage when he comes home rested and relaxed. Goldstein says, "You're only as good to the people around you as you are to yourself." So be sure to do what you love on your own or with your friends, too.
More On MSN
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds